We are proud to have worked on many exciting, technically challenging and creative commercial projects for some of the country’s leading enterprises.
Landford Stone is well equipped to deal with any size and type of commercial project, from private residences to public spaces, and restorative to innovative projects. We can source, fabricate and install stonework for every kind of use. This includes shop floors, cladding, walls, signage, swimming pools and bathrooms.
Examples of stonework projects that members of our team have worked on:
- De Vere Hotel Southampton and Nottingham
- Hilton Hotel London and Glasgow
- Sultan of Brunai’s private residence Kensington
- Oasis Resort
- Centre Parcs Longleat
- The French Ambassador’s private residence, Kensington
- The Ark at Hammersmith
- Many other large scale developments; as well as many refined and unique restoration commissions.
Examples of the many luxury commercial stone projects Landford Stone has been involved in over the past few years:
- Kitchens and bars on the luxury planes of a well known airliner .
- Private yachts while they are moored in Poole, Southampton, Weymouth and Falmouth.
- Repair works to the Grand Harbour Hotel (Southampton), Parkhouse Jewellers (Southampton), FYEO Nightclub (Southampton) and Barclays Bank (Fareham)
Landford Stone is regularly commissioned to work on special projects. See our special projects page for more details.
View Special Projects
attention to every detail
Our extensive experience enables us to understand today’s stone market, which is why we offer so many products, styles and finishes; giving manufacturing solutions for any budget.
Landford Stone’s state-of-the-art production facility uses specialist manufacturing equipment and modern production methods. We produce the finest stone products with exceptional detailing and finishing, and built to exact specifications. All of our stone is meticulously inspected prior to despatch. Our design and development team work closely with our customers to ensure a smooth transition from start to finish. This all results in our customers receiving the highest quality and service they can expect.
If your after something different then we are the best stone company to carry out the works. Please contact our Commercial Contracts Director Damien Sayer on 01794 324 232 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Landford Stone we are proud of our partnerships with many studios, cabinet makers, showrooms and luxury brand names and can confidently offer the assurance that, from a design concept to finished article, our products and customer service will exceed expectations.
We will work closely with you and your client and can schedule design visits for you both, to visit and select the right stone for your project. Should you be unable to attend we will fully explain all the options available (in line with your brief) and ensure your client returns to you enthused.
Key benefits of being a trade customer:
1. Beautiful in-store sample display unit
2. Brochure supplies
3. Total ease of installation
4. Our in-house installation team will work closely with you and your designers
5. Constant product updates (new and discontinued)
6. Special Display Accounts.
Trade Account PDF