LIMITED LIFETIME ANTI STAIN WARRANTY
Register your warranty by completing the granite warranty registration form
Before You Fill Out the Warranty
This warranty form is for granite only. Teltos and Oyster Quartz warranties will not be valid if you complete this form.
For Teltos warranties please complete the Teltos warranty form.
For Oyster Quartz warranties please complete the Oyster Quartz warranty form.
WARRANTY REGISTRATION FORM
1. Register the Warranty
Please read the terms and conditions of our lifetime performance warranty carefully, and complete our online registration form in order to validate the warranty.
To register the warranty, you must complete the online registration form within 30 days of installation of your worktops.
2. Lifetime Warranty
A lifetime performance warranty is offered stating that the treated surface will remain water and stain resistant to common non acidic household liquids for the lifetime of the surface from the date of installation. The anti stain treatment applied to the work surfaces becomes fully effective 24 hours after application.
If any staining does occur within the 24 hour curing period, the company will repair and reseal the surface at their expense to ensure the continued effectiveness of the treatment.
This warranty covers staining arising from normal domestic use and care of the work surface for the lifetime of the product from the day of installation, subject to it being used and maintained strictly in accordance with our product care and maintenance information.
3. Care and Maintenance Instructions
Do not place hot pots and pans directly onto your work surfaces as thermal shock can cause fractures and discoloration due to extreme temperatures and can also cause the sealant to break down locally which could lead to staining. Always use an appropriate stand or trivet to protect the surfaces from potential heat damage.
Do not cut or chop directly on your work surfaces as constant use in the same area could cause chipping, dulling or surface scratches. Always use a chopping board for cutting and preparing food.
All spills should be wiped up immediately, or as soon as practicably possible and should not be left for any longer than 24 hours being the maximum protection period. If oil or wine etc. is left for longer than this, it may well penetrate the anti stain barrier and will not be covered by the warranty.
A free care kit is supplied with all worktops on installation. In order to keep your worktops in pristine condition and comply with the terms of our warranty, these products should be used on a regular basis as per the instructions supplied. Further supplies can be obtained from Stonecare Europe uk (see care pack for details), or 500ml wipe and gloss replacements are available from Landford Stone for collection. If used correctly, these products will make your work surfaces much easier to maintain and will help enhance the appearance of the stone.
Not Covered by the Warranty:
- Any Warranty claim by any person other than the original purchaser. This warranty is not transferrable.
- Any warranty claim arising wholly or in part from improper use i.e. use of the product for any purpose other than which it was intended.
- Any warranty claim arising from damage caused by harsh chemicals such as but not limited to; Ajax, Acidic Bang, paint, stain, putty oils or residue, acids, oven cleaners, solvents, and alkalis.
- Any warranty claim arising wholly or in part from failure to comply with the recommendations.
- Any warranty claim where a liquid has been left on the work surface for more than 24 hours (the maximum protection time) and that has been left to evaporate.
- Any warranty claim arising wholly or in part from a natural disaster or flood, or from damage caused by interaction with other products or cause beyond the company’s control.
- Any warranty claim in respect of any matter which is apparent at date of completion of the installation of the worktop, or which would have been apparent on any reasonable inspection. You will have been deemed to have carried out a reasonable inspection of the goods at the time of completion of the installation and in registering for this warranty, you are confirming that is the case.
- Any warranty claim where the worktop is in a marble, quartzite or limestone, or is in a honed, satinato (leathered or brushed) or antiqued finish.
- Any warranty claim subsequent to any work or repairs of the product without prior written consent and verification by the company.
- Any warranty claim that is made in excess of 30 days after the staining has first become apparent
- Any warranty claim which is not accompanied by the original invoice or receipt.
- Any warranty claim involving any false, incomplete or illegible information.
- This limited warranty does not cover products that have not been paid for in full
- This warranty does not cover products that you, the customer decide you do not like after installation due to colour, edging styles or other opinions based on personal preferences.
- This warranty does not cover any additional or supplemental repairs or modifications such as, for example, any plumbing, electrical, tile or wall surface modifications that may be necessary to repair or replace the product covered under this warranty; such other repairs or modifications shall be the responsibility of the customer.
- This warranty does not cover colour variances in natural materials, thermal shock, chemical abuse, impact damage, surface scratches or undue stress.
Please remember that the care kit supplied must be used as specified to maintain total protection.