ECO by Cosentino® was created by a comprehensive research and development project carried out by the multinational Spanish company which has reinvested a major part of its annual income in promoting new technologies to create this state-of-the-art product.
ECO is a new product created from recycled materials, it’s an original product manufactured from 75% of recycled materials such as mirror, glass, porcelain, earthenware and vitrified ash. Even 94% of the water used in its manufacturing process is re-used.
This new product embraces sustainability, design and quality that have produced a new category of recycled surfaces. These are an ecological alternative to similar surfaces available for construction and decoration.
- ECO-Friendly Manufacture for the Environment
- Reduces landfill waste
- Energy savings by not using new raw materials
- Re-use of obsolete and discarded items
- Reduction of natural resources and de-forestation
- Reduction of water useage. 94% of water is recycled
- Emission reductions throughout the manufacturing process
- 99% filtering of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- No solvents used in machinery cleaning and maintenance
- Advanced use of filtering systems
- Every product is reusable